It was a glorious day of sunshine after 6 days of rain. There were 70+ volunteers who all worked hard and finished early. Projects included:
- painting lifeguard chairs and parking lot bumpers;
- painting sign posts throughout the camping area;
- assembling 30 picnic tables and 2 kayak racks;
- planting flowers and spring clean for the gardens;
- spreading mulch in the two playgrounds;
- Potter’s Point clean up;
- lakeshore, boat launch clean up;
- Spier Falls launching sites clean up;
- morning set-up, registration, lunch and clean-up at the end of the day.
Thank you to the park staff, the Friends’ of Moreau and all the volunteers who showed our park a lotta love!