Moreau Lake State Park Contact:
Rebecca Mullins, Park Educator
Moreau Lake State Park
605 Old Saratoga Road
Gansevoort NY 12831
- Programs are weather permitting and are subject to change. Please call the park office to confirm event date, time and location. Participants should be prepared to spend time outside and are encouraged to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. There are program fees with all classes, please ask for the price when registering for each class.
- Reservations are required with 24 hours advanced notice, 518-793-0511.
- If there are no participants signed up, classes can be cancelled at the discretion of the park.
- Moreau Lake State Park is located off of exit 17 S of I-87,the Adirondack Northway. For additional information or to register for programs, please call the park office at (518) 793-0511.
- For more information about New York State Parks, please visit www.nysparks.com.
- The New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation oversees 180 state parks and 35 historic sites, which are visited by 60 million people annually. For more information on any of these recreation areas, call 518-474-0456 or visit www.nysparks.com , connect on Facebook , or follow on Twitter .
Ratings: Beginner, Moderate, Advanced, Expert
**Please note our rating system is based on generalizations and is not meant as a guideline for hikes everywhere. These ratings take into consideration not only terrain but distance traveled and are only comparative to Moreau Lake. Please call the park office for more information if you have any questions about hikes, 518-793-0511.